Hey folks,

I recently attended a local Internet politics meetup to speak about Freenet,
at the hope of getting ideas for fundraising.
We turned out to chat about it for 4 hours, and one of the politicians there
likes Freenet and is indeed interested in helping us with acquiring donations!
His plan is to speak to higher level members of the green party about this.

He will be at the re:publica "Web 2.0" conference in Berlin, May 2-4.
On Thursday May 5, he'll also attend the screening of a movie from a
politician who he suspects to be able to help.

I cannot be there myself unfortunately.
So if one of you folks can be in Berlin on May 2-4, and/or ideally on May 5,
it would be nice if you could accompany the guy so he has a Freenet expert at
hand.

If you are interested, please quickly send me a mail about how you're easy to
be contacted, for example your phone number, as this is next week already.

Thanks & Greetings