The plot is also available here:

https://asksteved.com/stats/month_900x300_plot_error_refused.png

In addition to that, our peer node connection count went down
drastically: Few nodes have more than 70 peers.

https://asksteved.com/stats/plot_peer_count.png

The change in timeouts coincides with the tagging of release 1474 (So,
5. June), but the actual upload of the release was only 3 days later
(Wed, 8. June), so 1474 could only cause this if many people behind
high-speed connections quickly updated manually to 1474.

This is the change from May 27 to June 5:

-
http://127.0.0.1:8888/SSK@pxtehd-TmfJwyNUAW2Clk4pwv7Nshyg21NNfXcqzFv4,LTjcTWqvsq3ju6pMGe9Cqb3scvQgECG81hRdgj5WO4s,AQACAAE/statistics-1226/
-
http://127.0.0.1:8888/SSK@pxtehd-TmfJwyNUAW2Clk4pwv7Nshyg21NNfXcqzFv4,LTjcTWqvsq3ju6pMGe9Cqb3scvQgECG81hRdgj5WO4s,AQACAAE/statistics-1227/

Best wishes,
Arne

PS: It is cool that with Freesites we can actually go back in time!

--
Unpolitisch sein
heißt politisch sein