…
> - Finishing the first iteration of Web of Trust speed fixes (1)
> - Fixing the installers (2)
>
> These 7 tasks together are already estimated as 17 person-weeks, which
> would leave us 15% buffer for unforseen problems.

Just to note: I do think that this is the most robust result we can get
From the poll, but it is not the only way to extract a list of tasks to
do. The list of xor might not be as robust against skew due to different
voting habits and such, but it looks pretty sensible, too.

What is most important is that we select a list of tasks for which we
try to find people who can do them — for pay where possible.

Also the first two items in xors evaluation are also in this short-list,
so we can just start with finding people who can do these two — Darknet
invitation bundles and fixing the installers — in parallel to any
discussions about which other tasks we want to do. Discussing this is no
blocker to starting to find people for these two tasks.

Ian has been very good at ensuring that coders get their pay, so that
should not be a problem (thank you, Ian! I know that this is invisible
and thankless work, but it is vitally important), once we have a system
in place with which we have some quality control of the results.
@Ian: right?

So, how do we proceed to find people who will accept money for realizing
these milestones?

Best wishes,
Arne
--