Jay Oliveri:
> Regardless, someone with a clue should outline a clear & concise
> table of contents, with special attention paid to who the audience
> is.  I'd take part in working on the "Idiot's Reference" version

Nobody should need to read a manual just to run a node or get a
client working. That's ridiculous. My attention span when installing
software is about two paragraphs of configuration instructions.

We have virtually no node implementation docs, the FAQ is horribly
out of date, and fp.org is littered with 0.3-isms. We'll have to
wait for O/S/T/G to do the former, but cleaning up the site is
something you could dive into.

> since I feel Freenet is useful for anyone who cares about privacy
> and censorship, not just mp3 fanatics.

..and whose government won't simply ban it outright.