On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Ian Clarke wrote:

> > Another option is Twiki (http://www.twiki.org/).  It seems to be much
> > more powerful that PHPWiki (which we are using right now), but it is
> > written in Perl (sorry, I am an anti-Perl bigot), and doesn't seem to
> > support a SQL-back end (even PHPWiki does that).
>
> Lastly, PHPWiki does have a development version out which is more powerful
> than the version we are using, although it still doesn't have per-user
> access control.

I doubt if it would take more than half an hour to hack some kind of
per-user access control into to either the current or the devel PhpWiki. I
think the PhpWiki guys are keen to get The Right Thing implemented at the
start, but they don't agree on what it is :-/

Gary

[ gary at inauspicious.org ][ GnuPG 85A8F78B ][ http://inauspicious.org/ ]