It gets worse.  I've noticed that once these errors begin to appear the
node begins generating many more RNF's than normal.  Using the datastore
stats in the environment infolet as well as traffic analysis I now
believe once the datastore fills up fred will stop using it.  Normally
my node sends approxamately twice as much data as it receives.  This
would seem to indicate it is filling a good portion of requests from
it's datastore.  Just before 10p last night my datastore filled up.
Inbound and outbound traffic is now equal.  This would seem to indicate
it is now only tunneling data and no longer caching it.  The log began
showing the "failed to store key" and "Cache failed on commit" messages
at this same time.  The original exceptions were "java.io.IOException:
data buffer overrun."  These were followed about a hour later by
"java.io.IOException: insufficient storage" which are still occuring.
For some reason the datastore now shows it has over a gig of freespace,
though it was at just under a gig free yesterday morning and I watched
it get smaller and smaller as it filled up.

I'm going to leave the node online until tomarrow evening so developers
can get any information they'd like out of it in an attempt to find the
source of this issue.  The below should all give relevant data:

http://pascal.rockford.com:8890/
http://pascal.rockford.com:8889/
http://pascal.rockford.com:8000/rt
http://pascal.rockford.com:8000/fs
http://pascal.rockford.com:8000/ds
http://pascal.rockford.com/freenet.log

Node traffic can be seen at http://pascal.rockford.com/traffic.png
The above will show traffic as of this email, the begining of the graph
shows Fred working normally.  Ignore the anomally between 9a and 11a
this morning as it was not related to freenet.

I'm in IRC if you'd like anything else.

-Pascal