At 21.20 15/12/02 -0800, you wrote:

>I like the blue, that's pretty slick.  But, the banner doesn't look right to
>me.  I think the "The Freenet Project" text, and the bunny, should be on the
>top left corner.  For one thing, this would take care the bunny's
>backward-ness.  "Hops" the bunny can do what he/she wants, but "Hops" the logo
>is always shown facing to the left.  Also, the way the banner is now, if a
>browser window is skinnier than the width of the banner, you don't see "The
>Freenet Project" and the bunny.  If the browser window is wider than the width
>of the banner, you have white space off to the right.  If the bunny and site
>name were to the left, then you could make everything to the right of it
>simply scale to the width of the browser window.  Lastly, for the banner, I
>*really* like the "liberty through technology" slogan currently on
>freenetproject.org, and besides, we can't forget our roots, right?  I would
>very much like to see that stay.

Just 2 cent

First cent: why not discuss this on the web list ? Is that list
             dead? how about closing some of the if not used, or
             use it if we want to ?

Second cent: FWIW I like the slogan "liberty through technology" but
              the old one "...follow the White Rabbit" was by far
              more appealing. How about merge the two  (the first
              as explaination of the second) ?

Ciao.  Marco

--
+     il  Progetto Freenet - segui il coniglio bianco        +
*     the Freenet  Project - follow the  white rabbit        *