On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 01:10:09AM +0000, Matthew Toseland wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 01:28:39AM +0100, Oskar Sandberg wrote:
< >
> > There is no reason to do this as a control document. It should be done
> > as document metadata - that is a seperate MetadataPart added to any
> > level of the redirect chain or the bundle itself.
> So that we can point to files in _other_ ZIPs. But I'm not entirely
> following you here.

What about that? We already have a system for pointing to fields within
a file using the "metastring" - there is no reason not to use that for
the bundles just like we do for the manifests. So if the key is
KSK at example//hello.html and then KSK at example (or another file it
redirects to) is a bundle, it should just look up hello.html in that.
Clearly any link could point to any file in any bundle.

The only thing we need to worry about is marking the bundles so that the
freenet clients know they are bundles, and can extract "hello.html" or
whatever other file they need.

--

Oskar Sandberg
oskar at freenetproject.org