On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, r2q2 wrote:

>   I have an idea similar where also an SSK is used
> but DCHKs (dated content hash keys) are inserted by the streamer
>   and the nodes retrieve each CHK in a series. Eventually the CHK's would
> expire on

btw, i'm coding this up now anyhow.  Are ogg streams acceptable to
everyone, or should I go back to mp3?  Oh, yeah, and if anyone knows
integrated python ogg/mp3 libraries that work on windows, could they
please point me to them?  Right now, I'm doing my decoding/encoding by
shelling out to command line tools, which works acceptable on all three
platformat I care about (win32, linux, macosx), but it's, well, inelegant.

give me a day or two.

        - fish