For PR purposes, we need to decide which day we will do the 0.5 release.

Getting good PR coverage is essential, as it will lead to wide
deployment and more donations with which we may be able to extend
Matthew's employment if he is interested in that.

Journalists need to plan stories a couple of days in-advance, which
means that I need to warn them this-weekend if our release will be next
week.

I am thinking Wednesday of next week.  Any objections? Speak now or
forever hold your peace.

If so, here is the timeline:

* Monday - we need functioning versions of all deployment mechanisms
  (ie. Windows webinstaller, Linux tgz, rpm, and (maybe) deb)
* Tuesday - Test everything to-death
* Wednesday - The release

Can those working on each of these areas please give a status update?

Thanks,

Ian.

--
Ian Clarke                ian@[freenetproject.org|locut.us|cematics.com]