On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 09:11:21PM -0500, Gianni Johansson wrote:
> On Monday 28 October 2002 17:53, you wrote:
> > Try switching to using FastThreadFactory (setting your maxThreads to
> > -120 (or whatever value you want time -1)). I think it may be caused by
> > some by threadfactory issue - if it is that should provide a quick fix.
> >
> > Tell me if that helps.
>
> It doesn't help.  My load average still seems to grow without bound.

Yeah, it didn't help here either. I think it makes things a little
better, but the real problem remains (which I think is just too many
connections).

I think I have come around on to your side on the desperation routing
thing - it isn't a good idea, especially not if anywhere but the first
node.

--

Oskar Sandberg
oskar at freenetproject.org