Dave Hooper (freenet-dev at beermex.com) wrote:

> Sorry, I didn't actually see any reply in that from Matthew.  I just saw
> 100% of the original message, quoted.  Are my mailer settings wrong?

Matthew's style takes a little getting used to.  He doesn't put any blank
lines between his comments and the part he's replying to, and he doesn't
trim the original message at all.

> >         at java.lang.Long.toString(Long.java:98)
> >         at java.math.BigInteger.toString(BigInteger.java:2545)
> Sorry, but this has to be a JVM problem.
> >         at freenet.DSAIdentity.getFieldSet(DSAIdentity.java:120)
> >         at freenet.node.NodeReference.<init>(NodeReference.java:104)

Thus.  The one line in the middle ("Sorry, but...") is Matthew's.

greg at wooledge.org              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |