I agree with the current funds feature - it would be really helpful to know a
lot more about the finance side, as far as I can see it will only encourage
people to donate more, I think. And then I can point at my screen and say
"mwuhahah thats mine that is" and feel strangely satisfied that I resisted the
endless charity ads on Sky and put my money to a much more practical cause :P
(if you're living in a third world country you might object to that comment)