Should we include the AFKIndex? It is a good thing to have as many indexes as
possible, and our policy is and has always been to link to indexes purely
according to their value for finding content.

However, the AFK index is an auto-generated index *with activelinks*. Sites
are apparently automatically added to the uncategorised section. The site
owner claims he will remove child porn sites, however near the top of the
uncategorised section, we have what appears to be a child porn site ... with
an activelink (!!). All our other indexes except Another Index manually add
sites and don't link to CP at all.

Advice?

USK at
2L-k2U32b3yIl2~YjBU7--QJPTtixSwHZxYOuGjS3A0,QJBd6zpJgEsijJGQNNcwUhsrW5vJ8VtlmNX5ka2~dlU,AQACAAE/AFKindex/4/