Hi,

        I'm currently in the process of cleaning up our server... And
        I'm planning to get rid of all the .5-related stuffs now that
        0.7 is officially released. That includes our builds and
        seednode files hosted on downloads.freenetproject.org, a *lot*
        of apache redirection for old URLs and the short mention of it
        on the download page of our website.

        Obviously we will keep the source code in our svn-tree.

        Any objection? If so, object soon or never.

NextGen$