The attached patch provides a working period for the XMLSpider plugin.

You can config that period, for example :

Between 0h00 and 7h00, allow 500 maximum requests, and between 7h01
and 23h59 allow 10 maximum requests.

Why ? To generate the index faster when the computer is idle ;-)

There is a (very) minor bug, settings aren't always saved (I don't
know why), but if you validate the settings page twice or more, it
will usually do the trick. I'm asking the original author of XMLSpider
to resolve this (or help me resolve this) because I don't know where
it could be. As far as I see, everything is fine.

Btw, this is my first patch, so don't yell at me if I did something wrong !