Am Mittwoch 22 April 2009 18:26:05 schrieb Matthew Toseland:
> block [16:39:31] <toad_> duplicating the top block can be done with SSKs
> very easily [16:39:40] <toad_> but with CHKs it requires much longer URIs
> [16:39:43] <toad_> is that a problem?
> [16:40:04] <p0s> how much longer?
> [16:40:29] <toad_> i.e. at least twice as long

I stopped reading at about the middle, so it might be that I missed something,
but why do you care if CHKs become longer?

They are already so long that noone types them (I hope), and I really don't
care if the key I copy-paste has two times the length.

They are longer than my browser window is wide, so I won't even notice it, if
they become longer.

And on freesites, we'll use links anyway, where the form of the URL doesn't
really matter.

So if only the key length keeps you from doing the right thing, just do the
right thing anyway.

Best wishes,
Arne
--