Go Team! The new site is a very exciting step forward.

Matthew, I agree with you that any pages, like the http://
freenetproject.org/translation.html that have no content should either
1: be removed and have referring links and copy removed
or
2: Have place holder copy on the page stating something like "We're
still working on this area." and perhaps add something like "Join or
mailing to be notified of future site updates."

I would recommend #2, and add that the page should not be totally
white. It should look like the rest of the site, but with the
placeholder content popped into the main content area.

-Brendan