I have closed #1 on uservoice (release the 20 nodes barrier), because we have
implemented it in 1231. That gives:

#1 one GUI for all (198 votes)

IMHO this is a plea for more functionality in the web interface. Freetalk will
go a long way towards dealing with this, site insertion wizards, blog tools etc
would also help.

#2 Add a 'pause' feature (162 votes)

The system tray tools should be ready soon for OS/X and Windows. Once they are
deployed we should implement one for Linux. This would make it convenient to
shut down the node and start it back up. A full pause function could be added
later, there are various options for one.

#3 Implement reinsert on demand (127 votes)

This is mainly about improving data reachability IMHO. Which we can do via
bloom filter sharing, improving splitfile size balancing, reinserting the top
block on splitfiles when they are hard to find, MHKs, and so on. Actual
reinsert on demand shouldn't be necessary most of the time if Freenet has
adequate data retention, although see #5.

#4 use the port 80,443,53,1863 for comunication (111 votes)

Remarkably high rating for transport plugins. The original poster is behind a
firewall only allowing HTTP. Definitely not for 0.8, but maybe after that?

#5 Write a killer file-sharing application (88 votes)

IMHO distributed search (based on infinity0's work), better data preservation,
and *maybe* some element of secure insert on demand would go a long way to
improving Freenet's usability for filesharing...