On Tuesday 11 August 2009 11:51:33 Masayuki Hatta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found some problem in the current contrib git repositry.  Could
> someone do the following?
>
> 1) the wrapper/ dir and its contents are missing in contrib-official
> (but exists in contrib-staging).  Please add them.

Somebody has done this.

> 2) Could you set a proper tag to the repo?  Currently contrib bears a
> tag such as "svn-import", which doesn't make much sense.  How about
> "build027"?

I will tag it when I release a new ext build. Hopefully this will be soon as
there has been some work on fixing the 64-bit FEC segfaults that prevented us
deploying it in the past.

> 3) freenet_ext/build.xml sets svn.revision.  Should it be
> git.revision?

Done, but I haven't made it automatically copy the file, substitute the version
etc. If one of the people who implemented this for the node and the plugins
would do that that would be nice.