Hi,

My name is Michael and for my MSc project, I'm trying to measure the
information leakage to attackers from HTL and keycloseness to the node
(the attacker's node).

I was just wondering, are keys generated according to their location? I
see that from the code that routing is done by:

1) the distance of the my node to the key
2) get the distance of my peers from the key and also, their peers'
distance from the key
3) the peer which can offer the shortest distance would get picked

I was wondering if keycloseness between a node's location and a key
would change over time? Actually, when is a node's location generated
and when would it change?

Thanks,

Michael