Hi Matthew,

The cache (50g) portion of the datastore (100g) is indeed full. It has been
full for quite some time (not sure when it became full). It is the 'Store'
portion that is still only 22.0% (9.60GiB) full.

I believe the average speed stated was usually around 85KiB/s. A lot of the
time I would check it it was in mid 90's. Never seen it below 60's for more
than a second and very rarely. By the way, just for your information: now with
the new max connections change I only average 77.1KiB/sec. It was roughly 100
for a while at the beginning (I suppose before many others had updated to the
new build), but later that day was down below the 85 average I had before the
change and has settled at 77.1KiB/s.

So anyways, I realize the cache fills up much faster than 'Store'. But I
assumed that at 85KiB/sec for a year, the 'Store' would be more full than 9.6
GiB. I am talking true 24/7, 99.9% uptime of freenet (only ever down to auto-
restart after auto-update, or due to system updates on the system requiring
restart). And if it maters, the store was set at 100g from the beginning.

If that is normal behavior, that is fine I guess, although I think should be
improved, as it means that vast amounts of storage space are being wasted on
the freenet. What I was more thinking is it has to be a problem with my store
perhaps due to it being a year old and thus converted from old versions who
knows how many times, and perhaps corrupt as a result?

Regards,
Sam