* Florent Daigni?re <nextgens at freenetproject.org> [2008-08-22 18:19:32]:

> Hi,
>
>       Lately I have been profiling the node using a new tool (who said
>       toy? :p)... Yourkit (http://www.yourkit.com/java/profiler/index.jsp)
>
>       Their sales department is providing us a free of charge license of
>       their software under the "open-source" agreement. Basically the
>       license allows us to use the full-featured product to work on
>       Freenet.
>
>       In case you would like a license just drop me a line. So far I,
>       toad and sdiz have got a license and Bombe requested one. I plan
>       to get back in touch with them on Monday... manifest yourself
>       before then if needed.
>
> NextGen$

Hi,

The licenses we got are now expired: shall we renew them? Who is still
interested?

Last time we got 6 licenses:
nextgens
toad
sdiz
Bombe
sanity
batosai

Does anyone else want to try/use it? It could be useful to optimize
content-filters... or to decide whether it's still worth bundling libgmp
;)

Florent
PS: I told toad about them expiring but not action has been taken; I'd
like kurmi to have one hence the email... I won't renew mine nor
batosai's: if anyone on the list doesn't want his to be renewed either,
get in touch!