On Monday 26 January 2009 00:24, Thibaut Mouly wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Thibaut Mouly, I like the Freenet concept and i would like help
you. I don't speak English very fluent, but I can translate in French, until
you will found a better translater.
> I'm a student in marketing technics and I'm 18.

That would be great. Please let us know if there is anything you don't
understand - lots of our strings contain technical language etc.

All you need to do is go to the translation toadlet (click the link at the top
of the config page), and then click on strings to translate. When you have
done a bunch, download the translations file and send it to us here as an
attachment.

You should be able to turn on a filter to just show strings that haven't been
translated, I think there is a link. You can see what has changed between
versions here:
http://emu.freenetproject.org/~svn-build/l10n/