On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Juiceman<juiceman69 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 8:46 AM, Zero3<zero3 at zerosplayground.dk> wrote:
>> Juiceman skrev:

I think I have finished update.cmd to handle all of the binaries.
I have these sections of the script bypassed until non-blank .sha1's
of the files on the website can be generated and Zero3 can finish the
freenettray.exe utility.  Once those are done, I can fully test those
sections of the script and wire them in for final release.
We don't necessarily need to wait for the freenettray.  The sha1's
will let me do most of the work that remains...

Balls in your court gentlemen.  =)

--
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the
death, your right to say it. - Voltaire