Freenet 0.7 build 1215 is now available. Changes include:
- Hopefully fix a bug causing Freenet to not reconnect after losing the
internet connection and then it being restored.
- Various improvements to the web interface, including a Chat Forums toadlet
explaining where to get FMS and Frost, this goes away when Freetalk is loaded.
- Some client layer fixes including a bug causing some requests to stall at
100%.
- Require the new fixed version of Freemail (which now has a proper version).

We should release 0.7.5 soon. Developers, please refrain from committing new
features to master. Translators, we need updates for the new strings in 1215
and for all of the untranslated strings in your various languages. Users please
test 1215! If there are any serious bugs in it we need to know. Anyone who can
run a seednode (you need a static IP address, port forwarded, and a reasonable
upstream) please turn on the seednode option in opennet config (in advanced
mode), and send me your opennet noderef (strangers page, advanced mode).

Nextgens has argued that we need to migrate to the new infrastructure before
releasing, so that we know it can stand a slashdotting. The essentials are:
- Move the downloads to google's file releases system.
- Move the static content on the website to a Google App Engine app.
- Move the SSL redirects to the same app, and update the update scripts.
- Think very seriously about moving the bug tracker. IMHO we need to keep the
existing data either by importing it or as a static pull (but only as a last
resort). And we need to decide what bug tracker to use. But it is not
*essential* to move the bug tracker before releasing. The main concern is that
we might have to buy hosting for mantis if importing the bugs to some free bug
tracker hosting is not possible.

Nextgens has started work on the second item, I hope that these can be
completed soon.