On Wednesday 17 June 2009 02:06:06 Daniel Cheng wrote:
> Just a quick notes:
>
> Blue Gradient background won't work, because:
>
>      -- BLUE have low contrast with the black text

I disagree here : black text on light blue have a good contrast.

>      -- our rabbit logo is blue, even lower contrast

Agreed.
>      -- the website ian suggested ( getfirefox/ jquery)
>         and other well-design webpage does NOT
>         use gradient as _text_ background AT ALL..
Agreed.

We should fine a better background (I showed it to my girlfriend who said it
looks 80s...). Globally, we could use this to find good colours :
http://colorschemedesigner.com/

We already have one colour fixed (rabbit blue (0077bf)). What looks good with
that is orange, but a orange background looks ugly. We could have a black
background, but white on black is difficult to read.