ghoul at hushmail.com skrev:
> 4. Only sees IE as I use  portable FF.

Makes sense. I doubt the portable FF adds any kind of indication that it
is available? (Registry key or the like, which we could look for in the
browser search done in the launcher)

> 2nd Install, with java pre-installed (32/64 bit)
>
> 1. Freenet installer as Administrator
> 2. Java detected, taking default install options

Did the installer correctly detect your 64-bit Java installation? I
thought it didn't do that last time?

> 6. Up and running. One small oddity, I accessed the same index page
> as above, but this time I had to go to it three times to get the
> latest, most current version. Will this cause confusion with new
> users that they sometimes can get old content from the main page?

Was it a very old version, or the second latest? Your node probably
found the second latest version first, and transparently replaced it
with the latest one once it stumbled upon it. This is quite normal. It
shouldn't happen for long though, as all nodes should update their
copies as soon as they "hear about" the new one.

> 7. Not installer related, but.... upon uninstalling w/ option to do
> survey, the survey errored out with: "Something bad happened. Don't
> worry, though. The Spreadsheets Team has been notified and we'll
> get right on it." This was from IE as it is still set as the
> default browser. (but not for long)

Sounds like an error from Google (who hosts the survey spreadsheet).
Should fix itself once they figure out what's wrong.

- Zero3