Freenet 0.7 build 1212 is now available. Please upgrade.
1211 changelog:
- Improve various text strings, including the search button and the config page
section titles.
- Fix adding noderefs that included the text "End" e.g. in an ARK key.
- Minor changes to the salted hash datastore (related to preallocation, and
some minor refactoring).
- Automatic defragmentation of the persistent blob temp file.
- Bugfixes for the client layer (persistent downloads/uploads).
- Locking optimisations.
- Update French and Italian translations.
1212:
- Recently we have had several reports of bogus claims by peers that the
auto-update key has been blown. The nodes would not transfer the revocation
key, because they didn't have it, they would just cause panic. This appears to
be a bug or a malicious attack. We now give peers a reasonable time to start
transferring the auto-update revocation key, and if they don't, we cancel the
alert and let the update through. If 3 of our peers have failed to transfer the
key, we still treat that as broken.
- Update bookmark editions, update bookmark descriptions, add bracketed
description for more links, update German translation.
- Changes to the themes to support multi-level menus (not implemented in this
build, but soon).
- Fix some rare NullPointerException's preventing startup on converting
datastores, reconstruction etc.