I seriously doubt that this is possible, Google places all kinds of
restrictions on what can run in App Engine, for example:

"An App Engine application cannot:

open a socket or access another host directly. An application can use
the App Engine URL fetch service to make HTTP and HTTPS requests to
other hosts on ports 80 and 443, respectively."

That kills this idea right there :-/

Ian.