Unofficial support forums with domain registered in my name (I would
transfer it to the Freenet Project if asked).
Devs will get admin access if they ask for it; some non-devs "old
thrustworthy users" may also get pivileged access. PM me on the message
board if you want to help with admin and moderation. I definitely need
help with admin, there are some things that I havent figured out yet.
Moderation isnt an issue yet but it probably will be when the users base
grows in size.

The front page links to the freenet website and to the wiki, + specifies
that the forums site is unofficial and not a part of the freenet project.