Hello,

My name is Alex, I'm in my last year of undergraduate Computer Science
study at the University of Craiova in Romania.
I intend to participate in Google Summer of Code 2010 and I'm
interested in the web interface improvement idea.

I have some ideas for a nice web interface:
- first of all a new interface should have accessibility options (like
font size controls)
- it should respect usability standards (usability.gov and other sites
provide guidelines)
- user selectable color schemes (some like darker colors, some lighter)
- user selectable templates (each with selectable color schemes), I'm
thinking a default custom built web2.0-ish design and additional open
source designs like the ones on http://www.oswd.org/

I can be reached on email, MSN (alex.babescu at gmail.com), Yahoo
(alex.babescu) or Freenode (epps)

Hope to hear from you soon!