Freenet 0.7.5 build 1309 is now available.  Please upgrade. Changes are all
critical bug fixes. Since we have something of a slashdot going on at the
moment - possibly from digg, but we're not sure, but we see a significant
increase in node count - I will try to avoid network level disruption for now
(this week probably).

Changes:
- Fix a serious bug in the recent changes to persistent blob buckets (actually
in BitArray), which may have been the cause of recent problems with downloads
etc, and make some minor related changes and unit tests.
- Fix an NPE on removing a file from the downloads/uploads pages (bug in the
request status cache).
- Fix "force the browser to download to disk" not using the downloads as cache.
- Various unit tests.

Please upgrade, thanks!