(Re-posting because sanity's original message subject was not stressing the
message enough - sorry, but IMHO this is important)

Reddit is a very popular social news website - News get to the front page by
being voted up by members of Reddit.

Right now, an article about Freenet has almost 400 upvotes and therefore is on
the front page.
Articles which have enough votes will disappear again after some time because
their votes "decay".
If we want to stay on the front page for longer than today we will need ~1000
votes I guess.

This should be possible, we have 25 000 users...

So please register on reddit and upvote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/ehep2/why_do_wikileaks_supporters_pr
opose_designing/

The bonus you get is: Reddit is fun anyway and a good place to get news from.

Greetings and thanks