Hi,

there is a new JAR available.
It features an intensive amount of tests which try to validate the integrity
of the database, both in terms of basic checks and complex semantic checks.
The tests for example try to guarantee that we find bugs which could cause
message loss: They check whether messages which are marked as "fetched" are
actually present in the board structure.

The plan to deploy Freetalk to the plugins page around Christmas is still
valid and this can be considered as part of the final testing.

Therefore, I need as many people to test the new JAR with their old Freetalk
database (it will re-use the old one, you do not need to do anything, just do
not delete it :) and report any ERRORs it logs to freenet-latest.log
Load the WoT plugin and Freetalk plugin, after both have started, check the
logs for ERRORs - the integrity tests are performed during startup.

You can also keep them running for a day or so and then restart them and check
again for ERRORs.
Of course, I am also interested in all ERRORs of WoT/Freetalk which happen
after startup, but if you do not feel like reading a large amount of logs,
only the integrity test results from startup help me as well.

Latest JARs:
http://downloads.freenetproject.org/alpha/plugins/WoT/WoT-2010-12-16.jar
http://downloads.freenetproject.org/alpha/plugins/Freetalk/Freetalk-2010-12-22.jar

Greetings and thank you, xor

And don't spank me if it doesn't happen on Dec25 or Dec26, I cannot judge how
many bugs the testing will yield :)