On Thursday 11 February 2010 21:30:06 bo-le wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2010 18:21:44 schrieb Martin 'The Bishop'
>
> Scheffler:
> > hello freenetters,
> >
> > i intend to write an external tool to request and insert raw keys, very
> >  much like the KeyExplorer does inside the node.
> >
> > I've overlooked the FCPv2 documentation, but found no clue.
> > so, how do i get access to the raw data - without redirects, manifests et
> >  al?
> >
> > good byte
>
> 'single block raw get',.., 'splitfileget from deep in container' can be
> exposed via fcp(plugin talking with KeyExplorer/KeyUtils), this should not
>  be a problem.
"can be exposed" means it is not so far?

> A 'raw single block inserter' can be added too.
same question.

> http://github.com/saces/KeyUtils
> http://github.com/saces/KeyUtils/issues
well, i will try this.

but anyway, i think it should go to the core functionality of FCPv2. i need to
have full control over freenet data without more dependencies than installing
fred.

good byte

p.s. the main reason for this request is that i am disappointed with the
splitfile handling code inside fred. and i want to do it better without java ;)