On Tuesday 26 January 2010 18:36:47 Matthew Toseland wrote:
> Apologies for recent downtime. This was caused by me trying to update
> software on emu and breaking the whole (rather complex) setup. We have
> obtained a new vserver, which will be much cheaper, simpler and easier to
> maintain. We are still in the process of getting services working on the new
> server. Currently email lists, email redirects, and the main website, work.
> The rest doesn't. Thank you for your patience!

The wiki (and the bug tracker, the mailing lists, the main website, downloads.
and checksums.) is working. It is however a WikkaWiki. We need to get rid of it
ASAP because *it is not packaged* and thus must be kept up to date manually,
which is a PITA.

The French MediaWiki wiki is not yet up. However we may well end up running a
multi-language MediaWiki on osprey (the new VM), if we cannot find a good
alternative host. Currently the new wiki is on sourceforge, but there are some
difficulties with it so we should probably move it:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/freenet/

The old wiki, using Wikka, is here:
http://wiki.freenetproject.org/

It is likely that we will be able to migrate content smoothly when we move the
new wiki elsewhere, so any help moving stuff from the old wiki to the new one
is a good idea.

I will post when doc-fr (the french wiki) is back up.