Hey,

toad did some major work on USK before 1255, maybe in 1254 or so, I cannot
remember which one it was.

I have the strong feeling that the current code does not cause "Bookmarked
site updated" notifications for every update which happens to a Freesite
- I have observed that my node missed to tell me about an update for at least
2 different Freesites, for example toad's flog. If I browse to the Freesites
the
node DOES seem to show me the latest edition - it just doesn't notify me about
it (even after having browsed to the latest edition there is no update
notification).

Does anyone else have the same feeling?

Greetings, xor