On Tuesday 02 Aug 2011 09:33:06 Ximin Luo wrote:
> (01:06:00) toad_: infinity0: my release scripts in particular need a mode that
> works with the version of freenet-ext.jar that i give it and no other ... can
> just set download enabled and it will use the existing one? or will it
> download
> a new one?
>
> read the "external dependencies" section of build.properties. if it's
> confusing, tell me how and i'll fix it.
>
> i don't know why you think you should enable the download when you explicitly
> don't want to use the downloaded version. this makes no sense. the whole point
> of requiring the user to explicitly enable the download, is so that builders
> don't "by accident" use the downloaded version.

Okay, I misunderstood this.

It turns out you can just put freenet-ext.jar in lib/freenet/ and forget about
it. You don't in fact need to tell it to allow the download, because it won't
check it. I was confused because freenet-ext.jar was moved from
lib/freenet-ext.jar to lib/freenet/freenet-ext.jar.