Some newbies may benefit from a more detailed introduction, similar to what
ArneBab has written for his version of the home page.
http://draketo.de/proj/freenet-rabbit-hole/

For instance, a user tweeted "still don't have an idea how to use !freenet or
what to do with it":
[15:34:27] <ArneBab> This must not happen anymore:
http://identi.ca/notice/65117581 ? still dont have an idea how to use !freenet
or what to do with it...
And then liked ArneBab's introduction:
[16:09:24] <ArneBab> ?so much better...its a nice overview?
[16:09:32] <ArneBab> http://identi.ca/notice/65120504

The difficulty is a tradeoff between "users won't read lots of words" and
"fewer words means less clear".

We can probably reorganise the words that we have now, e.g. in the wizard, but
it may help to have a Help menu??

Thoughts??