Due to recent problems, opennet bootstrapping is slow at the moment. And anyway
we'll need more if we get any media coverage. If you can run a seednode, please
send me your opennet noderef (from the Strangers page in advanced mode), and
turn on "Be a seednode?" in the advanced config page for opennet. You need to:
- Have a static IP address, or a domain name in your noderef.
- Have a reliably forwarded opennet port.
- Have reasonable uptime.
- Have at least 40KB/sec upstream bandwidth, preferably more.
(WARNING: Once you are a seednode, it is likely your IP will continue to get
some traffic for some time even after your node is removed from the seednodes
list)

Thanks!