Freenet 0.7.5 build 1389 is now available. Please upgrade, it will be mandatory
on Tuesday. Ordinarily I wouldn't release a build, especially a build with
significant changes, on Saturday, but in case of emergency phone me on my
mobile (see my website). However it has been tested fairly thoroughly
throughout the week, mostly on testnet, so I don't expect serious problems, and
it is necessary before we can deploy new load management.

The major changes in this build relate to new load management, fixing many bugs
related to timeouts in inserts (and sometimes requests), leaks/stalls of
inserts/requests, various other causes of bogus rejects of requests/inserts
(thus causing mandatory backoffs that will be familiar to anyone testing NLM)
and making inserts compatible with new load management. There are also very
minor fixes in the client layer, block transfer and opennet code, and better
handling of a corrupted peers file on opennet.

Please upgrade, and please report any problems! Also, I am hoping to enable new
load management network-wide for bulk requests early next week, so please test
new load management! It seems to be working acceptably on testnet, and I won't
immediately turn off AIMDs, that will be a bit later after it is clear that NLM
hasn't caused any serious problems.

Thanks!