On Fri, 2018-06-08 at 01:22 +0200, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> Ian Clarke <i...@freenetproject.org> writes:
>
> > Some good suggestions.
>
> Thank you! These are not suggestions, though, but things I see as good
> paths forward. They are where I consider my own time well spent.
>
> > On the UI, this would require a rewrite
>
> I disagree. To explain that, I’m making an exception from the "not a
> request for input" I wrote in my email.

Hi all.

This is an interesting thread that made me write to devl again from ages ago.

Complete rewrite adding a lot of thigs and debugging/polishing some plugins are
extreme plans that have each different modes of complete failure 'round the
corner.

Navigating somewhere in the middle may have better chances to complete IMHO.

JM2EC.    Marco

--
+----- http://www.winstonsmith.org  -------------¯\_(ツ)_/¯--+
| il Progetto Winston Smith: scolleghiamo il Grande Fratello |