Hi,

I inserted Freenet build 1484 to the following *testing* update key. If
you want to test it, you can use the key as auto-update key (please
remember to switch back tot he official key after testing!):

USK@fXwqbboBEN1s2AEOaxhtya4nh6ASGlrDbcYMlKJZcTI,Xw6DyVWgSkRccUc4XqHPD0St95JjQsC-cPK8rzwjp64,AQACAAE/jar/1483

Release-announcement:
SSK@fXwqbboBEN1s2AEOaxhtya4nh6ASGlrDbcYMlKJZcTI,Xw6DyVWgSkRccUc4XqHPD0St95JjQsC-cPK8rzwjp64,AQACAAE/changelog-1484?type=text/plain

Changelog:
SSK@fXwqbboBEN1s2AEOaxhtya4nh6ASGlrDbcYMlKJZcTI,Xw6DyVWgSkRccUc4XqHPD0St95JjQsC-cPK8rzwjp64,AQACAAE/fullchangelog-1484?type=text/plain

The build included here is a followup build from several tests already
released as pure jar+sources over the past weeks and has been on github
since yesterday evening:
https://github.com/freenet/fred/releases/tag/build01484

The planned data was last weekend, and I’m sorry that it got delayed by
one more week. The release VM only works well enough to release, when
virtualization is enabled in the BIOS so qemu can use KVM. That took
quite a few hours to find out …

If we don’t find new blockers, I’ll release to the official auto-update
keys (Java 7 + Java 8) this weekend. After release, please run the
verify-build to ensure that what is released as jar corresponds to the
released sources.

Best wishes,
Arne
--