Hi Bombe,

David “Bombe” Roden <free...@droden.org> writes:
> For Sone I have added a simple reset (i.e. “max-width: inherit;”) but other
> plugins might or might not do that. So for the future I would ask everyone to
> please restrict such broad definitions in CSS with an additional class (or
> even better, ID) in order to have minimal impact on plugins and other pages.
> That also means that we should watch out for that in future code reviews.

Thank you for the warning!

We had a similar problem in Freetalk once (a change to Toadlets added
linebreaks after tags which broke the Freetalk messages), but I missed
it in the code-review. Sorry for that :-/

Will try to look more carefully at global redefinitions in themes.

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein