Steve Dougherty <st...@asksteved.com> writes:

> [...]

Fixed — thank you :-)

(when standing on the shoulders of giants it’s really useful to have
them still around to ask „am I using this right?“ :-)

>> This build provides four core improvements:
>
> Nice! This release looks like a good collection of changes. :)

Thank you!

>> now provides all the tools for selfpublishing, not only in the
>
> I'd suggest "self-publishing"

fixed - thanks!

>> transifex updated enough of the the German, Persian, Finnish,
>
> Is it worth capitalizing Transifex? It seems to be how they style it
> themselves.

You’re right. The important point about our translators is not that they
use transifex, but that they volunteer translating Freenet.

> I don't notice anything else I'd suggest changing in this
> announcement. Thanks for getting this release together!

Thank you for checking it!

> - Steve

Best wishes,
Arne