Hi,

As a non-contributor of code, but running nodes, and donating occasionally. How
can I view the discussion that the board had? All I can find public tax
documents that they received over $100,000 this year in donations. There is no
board meeting minutes or mailing list (or paper trail)

An anti-censorship project should be more transparent.

Thanks,