Hi everyone,

Yesterday was our first bug fixing day (which we intend to have every
wednesday). The following bugs were fixed: http://tinyurl.com/5wcvs8

- Vincent
* XWIKI-2454     XWiki products don't stop correctly under Tomcat

- Sergiu
* XWIKI-1007    Removing all content in page has no effect & the content
of a wiki page is not allowed to be completely empty
* XWIKI-1434    Case Related Issue With Backlinks
* XWIKI-1045    halign and align {image} parameters overlap
* XWIKI-2199    Saving a document via the inline editor resets the Tags
document's property
* XWIKI-1284    Image disappears from WYSIWYG editor in documents with
special characters in name

- Thomas
* XWIKI-2453    Wrong use of cache in LDAP authenticator
* XWIKI-2264    LDAP authentication does not support "." in login names

- Artem
* XWIKI-2375    Group and user access rights problem with a name which
includes space characters

So that's a total of 9 bugs fixed. Well done everybody and thanks to
all who participated.

Let's hope that even more of you can participate next wednesday.

Thanks
-Vincent