Hi devs,

This is not the final proposal, but the state of an iteration.

I want to have a consistent 'Create' step across creating
wikis/workspaces/spaces/pages.

You can see some work done at
http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/CreateImprovements

The 'Create Workspaces' step will contain multiple steps, just like a
wizard, but with the mention that you don't need to go across all the steps
in order to 'Create'. You can enter the name and just rely on the defaults
(default type selected, location according to the context, standard
members).
I still need to make proposals for Step 2 and Step 3.

Today I just show the consistency between Workspaces, Spaces and Pages, by
having the "Type" selector that will list Flavors, Templates, etc.

Thanks,
Caty