Hi,

Thanks to Vincent, we have installed the Jira plugin and we should be good
to go.

Issues on jira.xiwki.org now have a "Sponsor This!" section and a link to
start sponsoring that issue.

The only downside is that instead of having 1 XWiki project for all issues,
we have 1 project for each Jira project on jira.xwiki.org. This means that,
as issue will be sponsores/promoted, we`ll start seeing XWiki Platform [1],
XWiki Enterprise, XWiki Commons, etc... as different projects on the
FreedomSponsors.org website. Also, every contrib project will have their
own FreedomSponsors.org project, just like they do on jira.xwiki.org (e.g.
Poll Application [2] for which we proposed an issue as a test).
However, if you want to look for all xwiki related issues on
FreedomSponsors.org, you can use the search feature (look for "xwiki") [3]
and it will work (match) because all projects (including contrib ones) have
the same issue tracker URL base (jira.xwiki.org) and official site (
xwiki.org).

I have also updated the Contributing [4] page and listed the sponsoring of
issues as an option there, under the Testing section.

Let's see how this goes and don`t hesitate to try an promote this wherever
possible ;)

Thanks,
Eduard

[1] https://freedomsponsors.org/project/276/